Saturday, October 13, 2012

2 Weeks

In two weeks I'm going to get on a plane to England. I can't wait! My friend Josefin and I are doing a project work about LFC, so we'll spend two weeks in Liverpool to work with it. One of the things we are going to do is to interview one of the academy players. I won't tell who it is until after we have done it. It'll be two wonderful weeks and hopefully we will finish the work quite quickly so that we can relax and just have fun.

I'm a bit nervous about the traveling because it's the first time we travel alone and we are going to fly from Östersund to Stockholm to Amsterdam to Manchester and then take a bus or the train to Liverpool. I guess we'll manage to do it, but I'm still a bit nervous (and of course excited too).

A picture from last time we were there (in May)

No comments:

Post a Comment