Sunday, October 21, 2012

Liverpool - Reading

The game yesterday was really frustrating, not just because of the way we played the last 20 minutes or something like that. I have a subscription for the television company Viasat to be able to watch the Premier League, but now they aren't allowed to show any of the PL games on saturdays at 4 pm (swedish time). Because of that I'm supposed to have free access to the games on their online service - Viaplay - but it didn't work, so I had to stream the game. The stream was shit and my irritation grew every minute and it got even worse because of the way we played. Now I'm just happy that we finally got a win at Anfield, and the three points are really important. Everybody said that "It's not an easy game", but it was probably one of the easiest games this season. I'm happy for Raheem, he deserved the goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment