Friday, March 23, 2012

England - I Miss You

I'm missing England so much. Sometimes it feels like I'm going to start crying because my abstinence gets that big. I have only been to England once, but I really felt like home. I love almost everything about that beautiful country. I love the people, the football, the nature, the buildings, the music and so on. I don't even have a problem with the weather (that might be because I live in Sweden, so I'm not spoiled with good weather).

I'm going to go to England in May to see the Liverpool-Chelsea game. I don't know when, it depends on if one of the teams go to the FA-Cup final, but it's not that far away even if that happens. I can't wait. Almost anything can remind me of England and when that happens I feel like I want to get out of my skin and just explode of excitement.



I have taken the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment