Tuesday, January 3, 2012

School Work

Today I realized that I have a lot of homework to do before the school start on Monday. I have a home test in drama, a work in history that I might have to present on Monday and so on. The drama test is impossible and I don't know what to do with it. There are questions like "Describe the word drama pedagogy" and "mention as many important people in drama pedagogy as you can and include as many facts as possible"... I have no idea what to write, not even Wikipedia has the answers.

The history work is quite interesting I think. It's about football hooliganism both now and in the 70s and 80s. I have read the book Football Factory and I have seen the film. I have also watched Green Street Hooligans 1 and 2, Rise of the Footsoldier and the programme "the real football factories" a few times. I think it's an interesting subject and I'm doing the work together with my friend and classmate Josefin who I believe think the same as I about this. I guess we will talk about Great Britain and Argentina mostly but we will try to take examples from all around the world. I don't think that our teacher or any of our classmates know anything about this, but I hope they will find it interesting.

It's a beautiful day by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment