Monday, February 6, 2012

Come On the Reds!

We have a really important game this evening against Spurs, we have to win to have any chance of reaching the fourth place in the league. Both teams will give everything and it will be a tough game. I hope that Kelly can take care of Bale, because I think he is the biggest threat to us, with his incredible pace.

I like that Kenny has picked Bellamy for the starting eleven, but I hope that Suarez will come on before the 75th minute or something like that, so he has time enough to do something. That is the only thing about Kenny as coach that worries me a bit, that it takes such a long time before he makes a change, especially if there is an obvious problem on the pitch that even I can see. But... in Kenny we trust.

I hope that it will be a good game with many chances and many goals, and of course that Liverpool wins. Come on the Reds!!

Anfield this evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment